Dit concert is al geweest. Bekijk hieronder de serie Kamermuziek '20/'21:
- Jean-Sélim Abdelouma und Anastasia Kobekina - 26 September 2020
- Wiener Kammersymphonie und Domenico Godispoti - 24 Oktober 2020
- Koninklijk Concergebouworkest, Arno Piters und Jeroen Bal - 6 November 2020
- Nino Gvetadze und Frederieke Saeijs - 14 November 2020
- Anastasia Kobekina, Rosanne Philippens, Adriane La Marca und Julien Quentin - 23 Januar 2021
- Sitkovetsky Trio, Isang Enders, Wu Qian und Alexander Sitkovetsky - 10 April 2021
- Severin von Eckardstein und Sophie Jaffé - 17 April 2021
- David Orlowski, Lauma Skride und Anastasia Kobekina - 24 April 2021
Some of the program:
Beethoven - Piano Trio in Bes, on. 11 'Gassenhauer
Mendelssohn - Piano trio no. 1 in d, on. 49
Shostakovich - Piano trio no. 1 in c, op. 8
Amatis Piano Trio
Imagine: three students of the Conservatorium van Amsterdam bump into each other. They decide to play together a couple of times, participate in the Grachtenfestival-Concours at the bonnefooi and take off with the Audience Award. It happened to the Dutch Amatis Piano Trio. What's the chemistry between these three musicians? According to pianist Mengjie Han this is because his colleagues Lea and Sam have just as much passion for chamber music as he does. "Their intuition is very strong," he says. "The music must touch the heart. You can't learn that from a book. It comes down to feeling; you've got it, or you haven't."
A concert as a tasty menu. This is what the Amatis Piano Trio presents with three totally different piano trios by Beethoven, Mendelssohn and Shostakovich. "We believe the audience will have a great concert if you really experience the contrasts between the pieces", the three musicians let us know. You bet it does. Beethoven shows his most jovial side in his Gassenhauertrio. In a good mood and with the necessary humour, he occasionally puts you on the wrong track as a listener.
Mendelssohn and Shostakovich
Shostakovich further intensifies the contrasts in his First Piano Trio. He had good reasons for this, because in this play the sixteen year old Shostakovich declared love to his then holiday girlfriend. And well, that produces music that moves between seductive melodies and passages full of playful teasing. Mendelssohn's First Piano Trio is the main work of the programme. From the energetic beginning, Mendelssohn takes you into his fairytale musical world. Contemporaries immediately heard a masterpiece in it. "Mendelssohn is the Mozart of the nineteenth century," Schumann declared enthusiastically.
Youtube tipListen to the Amatis Piano Trio with Haydn's Piano Trio in C, Hob. XV:27 (1795)
Seizoen '19-'20 Pianotrio Mendelssohn Suk Shostakovich Sjostakovitsj Beethoven Kamermuziek Bösendorfer Imperial 290 cello viool piano Nieuwjaarsconcert